• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Weirdest or Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened to You?

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
there is probably two things that are the weirdest. 1. when I was biking around a campground, I biked past these two middle aged women, and one of them growled at me! the weird thing was is that I couldn't find them any where later! #2 is when I went to a petting zoo, an ostrich bit me!

Hazel

A Frog
Me, it's probably that every night, I dream nightmares. But really EVERY night. No exceptions. And it's always basically the same. My family dies, then my friends, and then I jump off a building or whatever. And when I wake up I'm on the ground, next to my bed.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Here's a strange thing: My little brother was just bored. He was like "Maybe Daniel will come." and then Daniel walks in. My friends and I started laughing.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Um, lots of weird things happen to me all the time. For example, earlier today I was abused by a little black spider. The critter bit me right in the stomach. I did not kill it of course, rather used a piece of paper to toss it out into the lawn. :P

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, the only really weird things that I can remember are to do with sleeping or dreaming or sleepwalking so here it goes.
1. One time I was on a residential with the entire 6th grade (year 6 to me but anyhow) and there had been some idiot spraying deodrant. Guess what. It set off the fire alarm. At 3 in the morning! But, I was dreaming that I had robbed a shop, so the alarm was in my dream and my teacher had to wake me up. Funnily enough, Pop360 (who you guys may know from around ZD) also didn't wake up!

2. There was a small earthquake in England, but it was the biggest we had in about 25 years. I was dreaming about climbing Mount. Everest. And when the shaking began there was an avalanche in my dream! But I managed to wake up and enjoy the earthquake!

3. Once I fell asleep at a friend's sleepover and there were lots of other girls, but I was the only one asleep. Apparently I had been sleep walking and I woke up soaking wet, they had poured cold water over my head. - Thanks Pop360, well, it was her actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom