• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the most important/valuable thing that you have lost?

Do you lose things often

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Well it's not really that important but I remember that I lost NES Jurassic park. I still think that my cousin stole it. Obviously this was long ago as it was an NES game.

I haven't permanently lost too many things, but I did lose a copy of Pokemon Soul Silver that had all of my event legendaries from Platinum transferred over. Devastating when I was younger. I also lost the Pokewalker too, no idea where they went.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
My virginity.

I'm kidding, that **** was worth nothing.

I lost my phone once, it was awful. I'm not someone who really loses stuff, so this was like a nightmare. I was on a night out and I felt like I was naked without my phone.

The most important thing I'm about to lose is my country.

I lose things constantly. I lose my pet lizard at least once a week, and I haven't been able to find one of my friends books which I now have to buy for her. Honestly, I would lose my head if it wasn't attached to me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My virginity.
Oh come now, he said things you have personally lost, no need to speak for other people!

Me, myself, I think the thing I lost of the most actual value was my old 3DSXL (which was lost in a move, chances are I actually still have it somewhere, but I got a new one anyway). I also lost my old DS Lite back in elementary school, I was confident I'd find it but never ended up doing so. To this day, I honestly have no idea where it could've ended up.

My Samsung Galaxy S5, which I still have $250 left to pay off on, no longer works. Not sure if that counts as lost though, since I still have it, but I can not use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom