• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Iconic Thing in Zelda?

What thing in Zelda do you think is the most iconic and reconizable? Is it Link's Master Sword? The famous Triforce? Link's hat? Link himself? Zelda (the character)? Or something else? Comment away!

I definitely think it's the Triforce, cause that appears in every game in some way, but not everything else does.
When you see a sword, or a shield, Zelda might not be the first thing that comes to mind, but the Triforce is definitely gonna make everybody think Zelda<3

The most iconic thing in the Legend of Zelda is no doubt the Triforce. The symbol has appeared in every mainstream Zelda game if memory serves correct in some way, shape, or form and further serves to tie together the three main franchise characters-Link Zelda, and Ganondorf/Ganon. The Triforce is an element you can't remove from the series otherwise Zelda is no longer Zelda and the world goes down in ruin.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The end of Wind Waker when Link does the spin and put the Master Sword straight into Ganon's head. Little kid defeats a huge man, every iconic for me.

I'd say the Triforce, because it's the most recognizable object, even to non-Zelda fans, and even non gamers. But the Master Sword is up there too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Link himself is the icon of Zelda, it's a shame that people are still calling him Zelda though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom