• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Difficult Dungeon in Zelda?

Out of all the zelda games I have played the hardest dungeon I played was the Desert colossus in the OoT3D Master Quest, there was a hidden switch that was nearly impossible to spot it took a while to find, other than that I found the rest of the dungeons in the master quest easier than in the original.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Great Palace is a ridiculous ordeal that few if any Zelda "fans" have actually completed. It stands as the top most difficult dungeon in my book, though it often goes unnoticed for the likes of the infamous Water Temple of OoT.

Lakebed Temple from Twilight Princess (I was in the same room for a week! D:)
as for the water temple in OoT, I actually found it easy (played N64 version on VC) you just have to remember where everything is (and hopefully have the map and compass)

Not counting Aol, the water temple from OoT was the one that took the longest. The enemies were easy but the puzzle element was tough. I found the lakebed temple in TP to be way way easier.

The Skull Woods form ALttP........ I died so many times in that dungeon I was ready to throw my controller at the TV. Also those floor masters....*shudders* those floor masters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom