• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is The Minish Cap?

Who/What is the Minish Cap?

• Ezlo is the Minish Cap because he is a literal Minish Cap.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The magical hat is the Minish Cap because a Minish creature uses it and it's a cap.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steve

5/19/13
It is my understanding that it could be a double meaning, seeing as Twilight Princess refers to both Princess Zelda and Midna. Neither one is said to be the Minish Cap, so it can only be speculated.

S

SirVitoBVladime

We should first evaluate the other game titles in relation to their respective games before answering.
The Legend of Zelda- Easy, it is legendary, and it's sub-mainly about Zelda

Adventures of Link- More adequately named, for it is Link's adventure, the adventure that Link partakes in, an adventure that a man named Link quests upon...

A Link to the past known in Japan as Zeruda no Densetsu: Kamigami No Toraifōsu "The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods"- Another easy one, Link saves descendents of anchint sages, the sages being the 'link' (lowercase) to the past.

Link's awakening- The entire playable portion of the game, you (Link) are striving to awaken the Wind fish, which in turns awakens you, although you don't fully know that you are dreaming, in a dream, being dreamed, whatever.

Ocarina of Time-the first game directly referring to an item you obtain and use in the game, the legendary, Ocarina of Time.

Majora's Mask-Another title based upon an item in the game, something that you are questing after, the basis for the entire storyline revolves around the evil nature of this mask.

Oracle of seasons- this title is also the title of the fair maiden you as Link are questing to save.

Oracle of ages- this title is also the title of the fair maiden you as Link are questing to save. (I'm lazy bite me!)

The Wind Waker- An item you obtain fairly early on in the game, overly used as you need it to travel absolutely everywhere.

The Minish Cap- uhhh, this is kinda like meeting your self when you time travel... awk-ward...

Twilight Princess- Named after a character that aids you, the hero. Link, in the downfall of The Dark Lord Ganondorf, oh yea spoiler, we only know her as Midna for most of the game.

Phantom Hourglass-the fifth game to be named after a key item in the game, it's a pretty cool item too, it kinda save your life.
Spirit Tracks- sort of named after an item, I mean you do use it, wHell ride it (that's what she said) thru out the whole game, kinda like The Wind Waker.

If it is named after Ezlo, that would make it the 6th game named after a usable item, if it is named after the Wishing Hat Vatii stole from Ezlo, then it would be the 7th game named after the point of your questing.
I wHill leave yall with my crappy opinion, it is both the creator, and the creation, the monstrosity, and the deliverer.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
If it is named after Ezlo, that would make it the 6th game named after a usable item, if it is named after the Wishing Hat Vatii stole from Ezlo, then it would be the 7th game named after the point of your questing. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Link isn't questing after the hat that Vaati wears at all. The whole point of the game is to turn Zelda back to normal. Along the way you find out about this plot that Vaati has to steal the light force which causes a quest to defeat him. The main plot of the game is not to get his hat, though. That's just a consequence of what happens. Ezlo is much more important and a much bigger plot device than Vaati's hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom