• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Termina? How Could It Possibly Be Another Dimension?

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
MM was restricted with time, but the reused character models support the parallel unvirse theory(probably stated by all of the other posts near the end of the thread Iwas too lazy to read) and if Termina was a parallel universe then what I am thinking now is how Link arrived in Termina, and again(probably stated before) Skull kid could be in both Termina and Hyrule just like Link. Skull kid could have started the moon's fall, came to Hyrule and attacked Link, and then went to Termina again or first attacked Link and then started the moon's fall. I dont think itwas said how long Link was unconsicous when hewas attacked.(although what do I know.I can't remember a lot of things in games like Oot or MM and I'm a terrible theorist. And I can be lazy :P)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
You can clearly see Death Mountain from Termina.
This is not Death Mountain this is just a mountain in Woodfall, referred to as a crater, we actually visit this place in the game, it's known as Woodfall and it is where the Woodfall Temple lies.

ihateghirahim said:
The official timeline places it as part of the timeline after Ocarina of Time and leading up to Twighlight Princess with no mention of dimensional tracvel. All of this seems to destroy the alternate dimension theory.
The timeline is just a very brief overview of the connections between games, Hyrule Historia actually claims that Termina is a parallel world connected to Termina through the Lost Woods.

ihateghirahim said:
Link is never seen leaving Termina; he continues his quest for Navi.*
At the end of Majora's Mask Link is seen exiting through the woods where we first controlled him at the very start, this in my opinion is before he actually enters the parallel world, as I think this occurs when Link falls. Nevertheless HH confirms that Link leaves Termina for good still in search for Navi.

I releise I'm a little late on this discussion :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom