• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Potion Made out of?

Misty

Ronin
Who cares?
Only sissies have to drink that stuff to find out.
True men play the game iron-man mode.
Screen-shot-2012-09-18-at-7.33.17-AM.png

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Regarding potions btw, I always found this the hardest decision to make:
001.png

GEE WHAT WOULD I PICK

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
What if the hearts are a valuable type of berry? Think about it, you find them in grass, or stored in pots. When you eat the berry, it rejuvenates you. In the case of heart containers that bosses drop, these could be containers of highly concentrated "heart juice." Also, red potion could be a less potent dose that rejuvenates but does not have the same affect as the boss heart containers.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
Speaking as far as is possible to prove, potions are made from chuchu jelly and bugs. As far as other possibilities, probably sugar, alcohol, MSG, and gluten. Those are natural curatives.

I have seen them being made with shrooms, and I have seen them made from processed Chu remains.

Pick your poison.

Does that make the Chuchu monsters in TP mutated escapees from the processing facility to make potions? :P Seems pretty sketchy to just slash a jelly and drink its raw remains as potions.

Many different substances have the same effects in the Zelda world, so who's to say that potions are the same across the board? There are things like soup as well that have regenerative effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom