• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What If We Had Only One Link...

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
What do you guys think Zelda would be like if we only had one Link? No, I'm not talking about the timeline, I'm talking about how almost every game has its own Link style. For example, Wind Waker and the DS games have Toon Link. Then Ocarina of Time has adult Link, and then Twilight Princess Link looks a lot like that, expect for some added features, such as the chain mail and pouches.

In other words, do you like having a different-looking Link in every game, or would you rather have just one universal design? I prefer having a different one to be honest.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I like the Link with the chain mail, pouches, etc, as shown in TP and SS. The graphics, of course, will vary with the games.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like the OOT TP and SS link best. If I were to choose an absolute favourite it would be TP's link. I like his dirty blonde hair and his forearm guard and pouches. These links are pretty similar in design and I would prefer that they kept to it. The only thing that would change is perhaps hair colour, pouches and art style. They have basically done that with SS link and the wii U tech demo link. This is what I want to see done in the future. To be totally honest, I am not a big fan of toon link's design, I like the one being used in SS and the one used in TP as they are more humanlike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom