• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What If There Was The Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask Master Quest

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
The main reason I dont think their is one is because in OOT their were plenty of temples and enemies with which to change and make more difficult but in MM their are only a few temples and the gameplay is centered more around learning about other people. They could possibly make an MM one but I would see it as completely different because I would guess the difficulty would be raised by things such as switching where and when you find certain items.

Doesn't OOT 3D have the Master Quest as well? If they make a MM 3D, they should definitively make a Master Quest with it. Majora's Mask is a masterpiece, and gets no love from gamers beside Zelda fans. Ocarina of Time gets all the fame.

Jedizora

:right:
I would love it. MM is my favorite game of all time, and a chance to play through it would make me the Happiest person ever.

E

evilpwner

Why Are You Capitalizing The First Letter Of Each Word? It Looks Weird!

MMMQ... Oh gosh. That would be both the best and the worst thing ever at the same time. But yeah, Ocarina of Time got Master Quest because it's the base, in terms of story, for all the other Zelda games, almost all of them are tied to it. It's the big, main, special one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom