• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Dark Link returns

I would like Dark Link to appear again. I like the idea of expanding him to using Link's full selection of skills and items, as well.

I also would like to see Onilink as an enemy, that would be cool. Hm... gives me ideas...

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I would like Dark Link to appear again. I like the idea of expanding him to using Link's full selection of skills and items, as well.

I also would like to see Onilink as an enemy, that would be cool. Hm... gives me ideas...

It would only make the game more challenging. Or make a sub dungeon that you can take on many many times whenever you want, where Dark Link will fight you at the end and use everything you have on you.

A Dark Oni link would be kinda weird....I like it.

N

Ninja Boi

Dark Link wasnt a real person. He was Links dark side. So I guess he could be created again like the bad guy lures links dark side out. and through the game maybe you turn into dark link? and do bad things? but Link himself dosent have control ofcorse.

S

Steel Lover

Hmm...on the topic of Dark Link not being able to talk.

If Dark Link is a direct mirror image of Link{dark clothes, red eyes, evil personality, etc.)

Well if you think about it with a moderate amount of realism...Link cannot talk because he is you, you are links personality...so Dark Link is NOT you, so he should be able to talk

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would love to see Dark Link in the next Zelda ^^

There is so much they can do with him tis amazeing ^^

I think it might even be neat to see him as the main villan again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom