• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What HUD Will You Chose?

Standard, Light, or Pro

• Standard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Light

• Pro

• Total voters

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Out of three HUDS which one will you choose

Standard - Early E3 build
Light - Seen in the E3 2011 demo
Pro - You can hardly see the HUD

I will choose the Light one.

Edit: I read all of yours and I see what you mean, I might now also choose Pro when I don't need Light anymore.

Last edited:
Most certainly PRO mode. I really really hate in TP how there are two prompts telling you what the A button does. It's very redundant. Pro mode is making it less cluttered and more room to enjoy the beautiful art style.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Standard really looks cluttered up with all the info, while Light seems more cleaner, and Pro has practically no HUD at all. I think i'll go with either Light or Pro. Depending how much the difference is.

Probably light, I find myself able to adapt quickly to most game play elements of new games pretty quickly and easily, however I always need some sort of guidance just in case. The standard seems like it'd just get in the way and not to nice to look at, while the pro seems, well, for pros xD I'll definitley try out all three though

It depends on how clean the Pro mode will be. I still like to have my B-button and stuff, I just don't need the Wiimote-outline.
So I'll probably go for Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom