• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What horror movies do you want as games?

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
There are a lot of great horror movies that have the perfect plot, themes and characters for a video game, but most never get the game treatment. And sadly, the ones that do tend to suck. The new Friday the 13th game could be the sign of some great new IPs entering the game realm.

Until then, what scary movies would you want to see turned into a video game?

Reactions: Dan

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Give me some The Descent.

DI-The-Descent-1.jpg

Either that or Army of Darkness if it counts.

Dan

Final Destination, though the Deception series comes close to FD it'd still be nice to put some gorey traps together under the name.

I love the suggestion but how would such a game even function? :P
Would you transverse levels avoiding anything that could possibly be a hazard? "Best avoid going near that wall as it may collapse at anytime" "Better not wear shoes in case I accidentally forget to tie my laces and trip over on something hazardous".

I love the suggestion but how would such a game even function? :P
Would you transverse levels avoiding anything that could possibly be a hazard? "Best avoid going near that wall as it may collapse at anytime" "Better not wear shoes in case I accidentally forget to tie my laces and trip over on something hazardous".

That just sounds like a really dangerous version of the Sims and I love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom