• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What "Hero" is the Link in Twilight Princess?

What is the Link from Twilight Princess' title? Since OoT Link is Hero of Time, WW Link is Hero of Winds, LoZ Link is Hero of Hyrule, AlttP Link is Legendary Hero, etc etc etc, does the TP Link have a title too? Just something poking my curiosity xD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^ Yes, "Hero Chosen by the gods" and the Hero of Time, as the Light Spirit Faron says before the camera does all those angled close-ups on Link's reaction.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hero Chosen by the Gods, or maybe even Hero of Twilight if some don't consider the twilight to be all evil in nature.

I think I have seen him being called Hero of Light somewhere. And also Hero chosen by the Gods and Hero of Twilight.

Last edited:
N

neonskittlez52

he is often referred to as "The Hero Chosen by the Gods", "The Sacred Beast" and "The Blue-Eyed Beast"

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
They call him "Hero Chosen By The Gods" But I doubt that's his title. I don't think he has an official title but these names would be cool
Link, Bane of Shadow
Link, Blue Eyed Beast
Link, Twilight Hewer
Link, A light from the Shadow

Best I could think of.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
They call him "Hero Chosen By The Gods" But I doubt that's his title. I don't think he has an official title but these names would be cool...
Actually, that is one of his titles. In fact, he is called that many times in-game.
Also, I'm almost certain that his official title is Hero of Twilight. It would kinda make sense too. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom