• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Happened to Skyloft?

bunny

birb overlord
After Link defeats Demise, there's the whole scene with Link and Zelda, and for now I'm just assuming they both stay on the surface together... Maybe get married? Not sure... But the one thing that's bugging me to death is, what happens to Skyloft?! There's no explanation. Link and Zelda's Loftwings appear to be flying back to the sky, so I suppose they don't stay back with their masters. The only part of Skyloft that comes back to the surface is the Isle of the Goddess...nothing else.

So what do you guys think? Does anyone have any ideas?

I'd really appreciate any thoughts on this matter!

It seems like Skyloft stays in the sky, but since the Loftwings can come down to the surface now, it's safe to say the cloud barrier is now removed and people can come and go at will.

Well I think that eventually the rest of the people from Skyloft will come down so they can become the 'Hylian' race.
Skyloft itself will hang there still for ever and will be inhabited by freaky-looking-chicken-things (with boobs).

And yes I do believe Zelda and Link will get married, the entire beginning of SS is romance, romance, romance.
They just look pre-destined to be together, and yes I think they will start the Royal Family, with every girl being called Zelda.
When I imagined it, it felt completley epic. And I dont know about the rest of you but for me when Zelda and Link stayed alone on the surface as the only 2 humans it gave me a sort of an Adam & Eve-feeling

I think the Isle of the Goddess (I think that is the name) provided the power to keep Skyloft suspended in midair. Maybe it was the triforce, but whatever. Since the magic slowly faded from the main island, the Skyloftians had to build those rotors seen in Twilight Princess to keep it in the air.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'm pretty sure Link and Zelda start a new life down below, adapt the Royal Family, and invite everyone from Skyloft to join them below. Skyloft is left in the sky, where it is soon inhabited by Ooccoos and they form The City in the Sky. Meanwhile, down below, Link, Zelda, and the other Skyloftians name themselves Hylain (after the Goddess Hylia) and their population starts to grow. The Gorons reproduce and make more Gorons, the Kikwi go into hiding, only to come back later as Koroks. Hylians set up shelter in Faron Woods, the Great Tree evolves into the Great Deku Tree, and the Great Deku tree turns the Hylains in Faron Woods into Kokiri. They then change the name of Faron Woods to Kokiri Forest and the Deep Woods turn into the Lost Woods after years and years of being uninhabitable. The Skyview Temple becomes the Forest Temple, and all of the enemies morph and evolve into the enemies seen in Ocarina of Time. The Parella evolve into Zora, and Lake Floria becomes Lake Hylia. Also, the Lake will fill up more, meaning you no longer have to dive off the platform into the water.

... so yeah. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom