• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Group Do You Want to See Return?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Boy haven't participated in the forums in awhile...

What group/race/tribe/whatever from a previous game would you like to see return in a future Zelda game?

Personally, I would love to see the Minish return. The Minish Cap as amazing of a game as it was is crippled by the little expansion on the Minish. Throughout the entire game, the only areas that have a concentration of Minish are the one Minish Village, Castle Town, and Melari's Mine.

I'd love to see the Minish return, and i'd especially like to see a wide variety of Minish and multiple different Minish villages/ towns. I love The concept of the Minish, and I feel that the idea of shrinking down to the size of a thumb opens up a massive opportunity for creativity.

What about you?

Well... aside from the elusive Sheikah, I am not too keen on seeing any of the other races return. Instead I'd like the series to procure entirely new races/ tribes. It would also be interesting to see another "common enemy-to-competent and/or somewhat established race transition" happen in future installments ala the Zora and the Geldo (Gerudo) from series' past. Going further, it'd be neat in particular to see the Wolfos' as a fleshed-out race with a unique culture all its own...

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I'd like to see the Dark Interlopers return from a narrative perspective. There are so many details regarding this group which can be further expounded. Skyward Sword was a great opportunity to flesh out the Dark Tribe albeit one Nintendo chose not to take. It was speculated that Ghirahim's warping, the diamonds on his tunic, and the opening cutscene foreshadowed a deeper backstory which ultimately proved disappointing.

Another previously introduced race I'd like to see in the future is the Yeti. Zelda lacks a noteworthy ice race and the sole two Yeti representatives in Twilight Princess proved deeper than many contemporary NPCs across all franchises. The Yeti are also a great story lure which I'd prefer to see explained in a prequel. Why are there only two residing in the Snowpeak Ruins? What happened to the others? In our own world where Yeti are nothing but mythical creatures, such an explanation could turn out highly entertaining.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend

The Anouki most certainly are a cute race but they lack story significance in both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Link's interaction with the tribe is limited to sorting out domestic issues whether it be the Yook debacle in PH or pairing the members up in ST as well as obtaining ice from the Anouki for certain tasks.

The Yeti, on the other hand, are not only very detailed in design but suffer from the curse placed on the Snowpeak Ruins. Twilight Princess features a melancholy narrative with greater losses for minor characters than any installment sans Majora's Mask and Yeto but especially Yeta are prime examples of this suffering.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
We should definitely see the Deku Scrubs again as a full race much like in MM. Also, it would be cool to see the Rito tribe from WW again, and maybe the Kokiri of OoT.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I wanna see the Oocca and Twili appear. I was really miffed that they didn't have the Oocca appear in Skyward Sword. I didn't expect a lot of connections in the game, but even I thought they were sure to appear in a sky based game.

I'd like to see the Twili again, but really want to get more on the connections between the -lin and -fols races.

I've stated in the past that I'd also love to see the Fokka, Goriya and Dariya's return, and that still.

Jedizora

:right:
I would enjoy a return of Of the Rito and Korok from WW. I would love to see another game taking place on the great sea.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Moar Kokiri Plz!! ^_^ They're such a mystery. I wanna know more about em.

Moar Twili... because Midna!

aaaand... Deku Shrubs... why no Deku Shrubs? :( They did the same to them what they did to Gorons and Zoras; take a common enemy and turn em into a full fledged major race of characters. Their portrayal was so vivid in Majora's Mask. Gimme Moar!! ^_^

Oh, and the elusive Sheikah! The Ninja Sheikah from OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom