• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Got You to Join?

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Yeah last time I checked that if you use all the letters from Zelda Dungeon Forums you get the name Home for the Insane. Or that was when I last checked.

Reiquel

Pilot of Evangelion Unit 00
Yeah last time I checked that if you use all the letters from Zelda Dungeon Forums you get the name Home for the Insane. Or that was when I last checked.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

There we go I used ever letter in the alphabet.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I know I counted maybe we should get someone who knows the place really well and is very sane. My pick is @Rubik
Yes, hello my name is Rubik and I know this place very well and am very sane.

Did you know that the ampersand got it's name because the alphabet used to be abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz& and when people read it the last few characters they'd say "x, y, z and, per se, 'and'". This got eventually combined into ampersand and was used to describe the & character instead of whatever they were calling it before.

Anyways, this has been another segment of Learning with Rubik, I hope you enjoyed.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I was told either serve my sentence in Zelda Dungeon or have to do clean up on the side of highways. :D
Joking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom