• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Do You Have On Your Phone?

The only game I have on mine is Layton Brothers Mystery Room. It is more like an Ace Attorney game than a Professor Layton game surprisingly. I have not finished it yet, but what little I have played of it so far, it is a fun time killer.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Doodle Alchemy (my fascination of these games started somewhere in my freshman year of highschool)
Snake.io (good time killer when I'm super bored)
Atomas (great puzzle game)
Pokemon GO (havent played in months)
Soda Dungeon (fun little turns based RPG game, but the difficulty spike is aggrivating)

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Aside from my neglected Miitomo and Pokémon Go apps, I've got Freecell and a fun hexagonal word game called Monkey Wrench. But there's no gaming like gaming on a console!

At the moment, Pokemon GO and Miitomo are literally the only games I've played on a smartphone. So those two I guess.

I was going to say none but saw some of the other replies... If you consider miitomo a game I have it. Although I haven't logged in for along time.
I also remembered that Android phones have there secret version of flappy bird. Just go to settings and software and keep tapping android version and you will get to this secret game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom