• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Futuristic Zelda Objects Would You Like to See?

Linkmations

'Ello, I have returned.
Objects meaning Items, Enemies, Bosses, Weapons, anything you can think of, as i said before in a Comment:

"Well, think about where Spirit Tracks went (By the way nice article) with the whole Locomotive thing, Twilight Princess had Cannons powered by a Music Box (Strange, right?) and i think that maybe having a SECOND (or just one game) Zelda Series, one that has nothing to do with this one (The original series) and can go off in like, say, the near future (2150 AD or something like that, something Star Wars like yet with a tweak of Metroid looking enemies to give it a Zelda feel yet still futuristic) and add enemies that are different in a way, but not too different (Like say Dodongos with wings that breath acid?)

So see here, if we can incorporate a cast of, say, 50 enemies, i will post a thread (once i fix my account) on the forums and give me an idea of at the least of 5-10 enemies (you can do more, but not too much) and make a picture of what you think they should look like, or at least a brief description of there Weaknesses, there Hit Points, how much damage they do too the hero, there armor, there Race (Like say, Chu-Chu race? Armos race? maybe even a Deku race? Goron? Zora? etc.), and even there powers, you can add a few things like say, Items dropped, etc.

(Continued from previous section) and besides the fact, maybe we can make Weapons for our hero to use, Items for him to get (If any), and don't forget! Every Zelda game to date had a Musical Instrument, May it be a Flute? an Ocarina? a Harp? what about one in the future? Give me ideas on the forums, i should post a thread by December 14th to 16th, if not i will soon"

So give me ideas about what you think there might be, even if you hate the idea i want to see your ideas if there is such a thing (I doubt there will be, but be prepared for the future)

Darknut

time to panic
Doesn't look like this thread has many replies....
Well, as it has been discussed in some other threads, maybe a futuristic Zelda isn't good at all. The majority of Zelda fans like a medieval Legend of Zelda, me being one of them, and although you may be talking about a split-off Zelda series (much like the unsuccesful Zelda CD-igames) it would still ruin much of the image that has been brought forth by past Zelda games which people love. So which futuristic items would I like to see? None...sorry not even enemies :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom