• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Easter Eggs Would You Like to Discover in SS?

S

SkywardSword

If you ever go to the gerudo desert, you should be able to talk to someone who just had a baby. The baby's name is Ganondorf.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
I would like if you come across someone crouching in the corner with something in their hands that you can't see, that has an internal light source, and he is like reacting like he is really amazed. When click to talk to him he says something like "this is amazing its in 3D!!!!". you know as a reference to the 3DS.

I would also like to see some kind of reference to a sacred instument that can rewind time and teleport people to dfferent places. Either that or talk of someone making one, as a reference to the Ocarina of Time.

other than that I would prefer references to othe Nintendo games and Zelda games.

I would like to see a restroom in a dungeon with graffiti representing other games. That would be pretty awesome.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Nintendo making reference to one of Adamwestslapdogs line in 1 of OoT abridged episodes more specifically as a line some random character you talk to.

Pen

The game is on!
They really should have a character called Error as some important guy in the game!
Error.gif

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
i would like a hidden message from nintendo e.g. you are a great player!
i would also like to see ERROR from the origanal zelda to come back

Oh yeah, I was thinking about that too! Maybe a painting of the Link statue (hard to identify, of course) with the subtitle "You shouldn't have done this" written in Hylian, that'd be nice.

THAT would be epic. Maybe a mini-boss for a sidequest named BEN, who when you attack him says, "You shouldn't have done that."

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
IDK...

Since SS comes before OoT, when you visit the forest (Kokiri Forest), you find Baby Link lying in front of the Great Deku Tree with the mom dead next to him. and when you try to talk to the Mom, it'll say She's not breathing.... and when you talk to Baby Link, he'll wine and you'll pick him up and rock him back to sleep... and then you'll set him down and run away. This could be a very important cutscene toward the end of the game... before you fight the last boss.

or, maybe have Mii characters as background characters, villagers, or as guests in the inn (if they have one). or, have Mii characters replace the characters already in the game... (ie: play as a Mii version of Link)

Or, once you beat the game, you get a super cool picture posted to your Message board (like with Super Mario Galaxy 2) and Link and Zelda miis in your Mii Plaza!!!

IDK...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom