• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Link Do when You Are Not Playing the Game

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Maybe he has to take a really long pee after you play the game for such a long time.

Do you ever see him going in to a restroom? :shake:

Link finally found a restroom in Majora's Mask (the Stock Pot Inn), but I guess he was too afraid to "go" since there was a hand sticking out of it! XD

I like to imagine him camping - setting up a little camp, such as outside a temple or even within a temple if you've left off on a dungeon-crawl. He does his necessary business ("Man! I've been holding it in for hours!!!") gets something to eat, and has a nice long sleep (hopefully not for seven years again - depends upon when you next pick up the game). Does what he needs to in taking care of wounds/injuries his potions/fairies don't heal right away... if you take a real long time and he's near water with life in it, he'll go fishing...

Perhaps he ponders existential questions such as "Who am I, really? Am I the Player or am I myself? Who is this mysterious Player, anyway?" And if it's Twilight Princess, perhaps Midna smacks him one for being dumb like that.

Lol, that reminds me of something: http://browse.deviantart.com/fanart/?q=nature%27s%20call#/d1z9ojo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom