• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want to See in SwS?

:)What kind of new items would you like to see the most in SwS? I mean, I would like to see some more fairies even if we have the sword person. Maybe not Navi.... But maybe one more like Cecilia. What about you? Anything from previous games? I would also like to see the Bow and Arrows again. Any characters? I would like to see Tetra again (not that she even will show up in a game ever agin D: ) But I personally like her the best! (that also gives zelda a point, in WW and PH.) It can be anyone, anything or any...whatever it is. And please explain it. Please rate this forum...it's really your choice though.

Thank You.:)

Last edited:
What I would like to see in a Zelda game, besides more elemental arrows, is harder difficulty. I think I got the latter, so lets see if I'll be granted my Thunder Arrows!:) ...It would also be pretty darn keen to see Midna again, but that will never(can't) happen.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Whatever's in the game now will be in the game when it's released. It doesn't matter much now what people want to see. It's already there. The game is done. All we can do now is wait.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Whatever's in the game now will be in the game when it's released. It doesn't matter much now what people want to see. It's already there. The game is done. All we can do now is wait.

True, but it's fun to imagine. :P

I'd like to see an item sort of like a Magic Staff. A lot of moves in Zelda involve the use of Magic; maybe a Simple Staff with a Bottle-like Equip system to do the magic would pretty cool.

I do hope, though, that there's more than the Beetle. That is... under-impressive to me. D:

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
It's not like the stuff I ask for can be put in the game anyways but I would like for there to be more elemental arrows. Maybe some new enemies and some old land ones that can be on land or in the air. More different items and different bosses including instead of having Ganondorf as the last boss have him as the second to last boss and have Ghirahim the last boss.

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
Hello ZD community (new member here :) ) !!!!!

Actually i would like to see one of the rods (be it the fire or the ice) .

It will add more to the fun meter as to how u deal with the enemies , plus enhancing the way puzzles are solved!

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Hello ZD community (new member here :) ) !!!!!

Actually i would like to see one of the rods (be it the fire or the ice) .

It will add more to the fun meter as to how u deal with the enemies , plus enhancing the way puzzles are solved!

Welcome! I'm somewhat of a Newbie here myself, so I bid you a warm welcome, Rinku. :D

I would love to see the Rods return as well! And the Canes in LttP were cool as well. :)

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I would like to see Midna's tribe again. Because this game appears (correct me if I am wrong) before OoT and TP, it is possibe that they could show up again. I also would love to see the bow and arrows, clawshot, and Master Sword again. I want a serious storyline like TP, but a nice cover like ST.

I would also love to see Zelda alot more. In most of the games, Zelda doesn't usually appear throughout the game. It would be nice to see her more. I would also love to see a dragon and a Zant like boss like in TP.

J

jarvisyeh

Bosses that don't highlight where their weak points are would be nice, so you actually have to think about how to beat them instead of looking for two seconds realising the eye needs shooting with an arrow and it being over in a couple seconds...

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Bosses that don't highlight where their weak points are would be nice, so you actually have to think about how to beat them instead of looking for two seconds realising the eye needs shooting with an arrow and it being over in a couple seconds...

Very true. There have been way too many bosses with eyes for weak points. It's too obvious how to kill them. It'd be nice to have items in dungeons that don't necessarily help to kill the boss. I hope SS does that.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I would like want LinkLover is talking about with Midna's tribe again. I would like to have bosses that are hard to beat and don't show weak points or weak attacks. I would also like a lot more new enemies to fight that are harder to fight then in the other games.

W

Whats your name

I wish it were possible to see Midna again. :(

I know how tp ended but eiji said that if they heard enough voices for her to come back she would return. Now i only need to know where do i sign xd

midna ftw

Lupine

Sacred Beast
I would love to see the interlopers, and I'm really hoping that Ghirahim turns out to be one.

With the Mirror of Twilight broken, I don't see another way Hyrule could directly connect to the Twilight Realm again, unless Nintendo conjures up another hidden gateway :) The return of Midna or one of her descendants would be a cool subject to touch into, but what would make them come back to Hyrule? A crumbling Twilight world? (a fan can imagine ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom