• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think of the Music in Skyward Sword?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I found my favourite piece yet, I think it is at 3:17 of the latest video, it shows you the music that plays when you wake the guardians up. It sounds allot different to what we are used to hearing in zelda and I think it is very effective in conveying the urgency of needing to find the next light tear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurOD1YChC8

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
From all of the tracks I've heard. I think that this game will have a gorgeous soundtrack, especially that now most, if not all, tracks are orchestrated thanks to Mahito Yokota (who worked on the Galaxy series :D)!

What I'm dying to hear right now is the whole Sky overworld theme.

Pen

The game is on!
The music is absolutely gorgeous, and I believe this even more so after seeing this new gameplay video:

[video=youtube;6iyPnWf9OX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iyPnWf9OX8&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

Just listen to that music in the Spirit Realm at 2:33....it's the melody of Faron Woods, yet done in a way that perfectly matches the 'spiritual' ambience of the area, and I can't help but feel that it sounds amazing.

I totally agree with you on this, Sarianae. I really like the Faron Woods theme, it matches the area so perfectly! I love the arrangement! The Silent Realm version is also very good indeed, and for some reason it reminded me of Spirit Tracks...

And the music played when Link meets Fi is also very fitting for the area and occasion.

The soundtrack of Skyward Sword will be one of the absolute best soundtracks so far! And I just have to say that the graphics are wonderful too!

I think they will be good, but they will have a hard time 'beating' specific songs from past Zelda games. The music in Zelda games are of an incredibly high standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom