• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Guys Think of This Song?

Recently, I recorded my own song. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, because I have recorded a ton of songs in the past, but this is the first time that I have created the drums, bass guitar, rhythm & lead guitar all for one song by myself. It is completely original and I plan on adding vocals when I can. I also plan on releasing my own EP of remastered songs I have done when I have enough songs.

I'm honestly just interesting in what people have to say about it. I haven't gotten much criticism on it, but I know its not perfect. I know everyone has their own style of music, so if you love country you probably won't like this, but if your into guitars or anything from pop punk to metal than I think you will like it. Just give it a chance and let me know what you think! =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve2GBTAyuHc

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ve2GBTAyuHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

the video is crummy because I don't have good lighting. hence why I was in the kitchen. It was just of my friends and I having fun =P even though the video ended up being crap. I still edited the fu** out of it to make some odd effects =P

If at all possible, I'd say try working on the guitar tone.
The distortion sounds a little too muddy.

And maybe work on the mixing of the drums.
The kick sounds a little too pushed to the front, and kinda drowns out the guitar at some points.
And it kinda takes up a little too much space of the symbols as well.
But, if you were going for that really punchy kick sound, then it's whatever.

Other than that, sounds good. ^^

hey thanks echo. I'm going to be doing different styles of music. and getting a better camera soon. so the next should be more everyones style if they don't like heavy stuff

yeah, I know... I don't have a GOOD camera. =( The Audio was muddy. That wasn't as much my fault as it sounded good when playing. It was after the all the tracks rendered together that it sounded bad. Idk what happened =/ If you guys could subscribe or thumb it up, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom