• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Drink with Breakfast?

What do you drink in the morning?

• Orange juice, duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee. Can't function without it.

• Cocoa; it's delicious.

• Something else... I'll tell you in my post!

• Total voters

Kazumi

chagy
I almost always have a nice cup of tea with my breakfast. Generally just some straight black tea, nothing in it. If I don't feel like having tea for whatever reason I'll have a glass of ice water.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
It depends, sometimes I'll have milk, sometimes I'll have coffee, sometimes I'll have chocolate milk, and sometimes I'll just nuke the chocolate milk and have hot chocolate instead.

Depends, i have cans of pop scattered around i'll just pick one of those up or maybe i'll just drink the milk out of my cereal, or if im having toast i may have a cup of tea, anyhting goes really.

bunny

birb overlord
It kind of depends on how I'm feeling. If I'm super tired, I'll usually drink something with caffeine in it to wake me up; if I'm thirsty I'll drink water, and if I'm just fine, I'll drink some kind of juice. Apple juice has definitely gotta be my favorite breakfast beverage. C:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
A bottle of Jack.

Just kidding. =p I pretty much only drink water these days, so that's what I have with breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom