• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Did Zelda Give Midna?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
This has minor spoilers for Twilight Princess, so if you havent played it yet and dont want to be spoiled, than do not read it.

Hello fellow forum members. Recently I was reading through responses in a post about how Midna survives in the Light World, and I saw a lot of people saying that they believed Zelda gave Midna the ToW when she dissapeared. At first I thought it was the ToW too, until recently when I played the Minish Cap and they talked about Zelda's Life Force. I believe it is much more likely that it was her life force Zelda gave Midna instead of the ToW. What do you guys think?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
In Minish Cap, it's the Light Force, not life force. But it still could be this for a couple reasons. First, it is speculated that the Light Force from Minish Cap is the Spirit of the Goddess, Hylia. If this is true, then Midna could have been revived by this in the same way that Demise was in Skyward Sword. Also, Zelda goes into an unconscious state after the revival of both Demise in SS and Midna in TP, so it seems very likely.

L

Lord_Ghirahim

I think Zelda gave Midna her life force, simply because that would be the only way that Ganondorf could possess Zelda.

S

SilverMoon

My question is: How Midna was able to exist in the Light world after she received whatever Zelda gave her? If Zelda gave her her life force, isn't she supposed to have gain only strengh? If so, she couldn't have been able to exist in the Light World. I think that the reason why Ganondorf was able to possess Zelda was because she gave Midna her Triforce of Wisdom. Therefore, Zelda had no way to fight against Ganondorf and she disappeared right after giving it to Midna. I believe it'salso the only plausible way that explain how Midna was able to materialize in the Light World.
So I think that Zelda gave her Triforce of Wisdom to Midna.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
This must have been it because Zelda looked more.. alive in the end.

i thought she gave a part of her triforce of wisdom to midna? i mean, zelda can't just give her life/light force, that has to be some sort of power of her share of the triforce, right?

I always thought it was weird to assume it was the ToW simply because at no point has the Triforce been indicated as being an object that can be passed from person to person. Life force is the most likely of the two especially since Zelda said "Your heart and mine were as one, however briefly" after getting it back.

Well the triforce can be stolen as seen in WW so its not strange the she gave her the triforce, maybe she used the triforce as a medium to give her her life force. Or since she gave her her life force the triforce of wisdom chose midna as her host since she was basically zelda in a way

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I always thought it was weird to assume it was the ToW simply because at no point has the Triforce been indicated as being an object that can be passed from person to person. Life force is the most likely of the two especially since Zelda said "Your heart and mine were as one, however briefly" after getting it back.
Yeah, from what I know, the power of the Triforce is bestowed onto a person, and is- kinda- infused with their spirit.... therefore, they would never be able to give it to another...
Its like a birthmark, or something...

It makes sense to me that Zeldq gave Midna her life force or a part of it in orderto restore her own life. However Zelda was still alive, but it is unclear if her body was just a hollow shell or not. I never thought Midna recieved the Triforce piece Zelda bears. It does not make much sense. I always thought it made more sense to Zelda to give some sort of life energy to Midna to recove her body. However we don't really lnow for sure what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom