• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

At work, chilling in the break room until it's time to punch in. I feel the urge to doodle something every time that I'm in here, but all I have to draw on are paper plates, and there doesn't appear to be any around in sight. Bummer.

Just ate two breakfast hot pockets, and I was just informed that all the coolers are down, and we're gonna have to throw every stinkin' thing out. That means that I'm gonna be wasting the early part of my eight hour shift on helping get rid and scanning out all of that crap. Have a nice day for me, folks!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Shift at work, then had to flee from FB since people cannot wait until at least the day has passed before discussing the GoT ep :( I mean, seriously, the ep drops in the middle of the night before a Monday, of course some of us don't have the chance to watch it until the evening... :(

Dan

Looking at a London brochure.
Thinking about going on the London eye soon, forgot how fun that ride is.

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Phew. Finally got home after an entire day of being out.

Went to the mall, had lunch with my dad, got my grandma's pills, got a call from one of my promoters asking if I could come to a town about an hour from here to be on a radio show for an interview.

Despite my awkward nature when it comes to talking to other people, I think the interview went well. ^^ I also played two songs for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom