• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm having a major discussion in terms of Smash Bros. A lot of speculation is being discussed to what other modes (specifically for the Wii U variant) that Smash 4 will have to offer. We are just about a month away before the Japanese release for Super Smash Bros. 4 on the 3DS. The hype is real!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I re-watched Robin William's episode of Louie...one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite shows...the episode was about death, too. :kawaii:

I re-watched Robin William's episode of Louie...one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite shows...the episode was about death, too. :kawaii:

I watched it too. That final scene where they promise to attend each others' funerals became even more poignant in the wake of the news. A part of me hopes next season addresses it somehow.

I started actual work on my future game room. I ripped out the old, nasty carpet, scraped the gross, ripped butterfly wallpaper, and started painting the walls. Tomorrow, I'm going to hopefully finish painting.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My world history teacher was going over the major world religions today. The two pages on Christianity had a photo of Leonardo's Last Supper. I had a fanboy moment. After that some girl let me play with her hair, with I did a quick sketch of. That was really convenient because I really needed someone's hair to study to make it look more organic that I usually draw it. Then another girl asked me to draw her for a senior "present" when she graduates in May. She said she would buy me all the materials and even pay me for the drawing, so...yeah.

I also contracted a cold that I will fight back with sheer willpower. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom