• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I knitted my niece a cardigan! I haven't knitted in ages but it comes back quickly! :P Is a weird talent to have, my mum used to do it and taught me. Also knitted myself a nice scarf, even though it's slowly becoming summer. Needed practice before unleashing myself upon the cardigan. She'll look so cuuute.

And my boyfriend notices me doing it and dumps a load of clothes on me he needs me to a) stitch the pockets of and b) re-attach buttons. I'm like the perfect 1960s wife! Except I demanded he pay me for it in fish and chips.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I finished reading a book, it feels good having read a book all the way though in my free time for the first time in prolly more than a year :D

I played Mario Kart 7 today. Well, Mario Kart 8, too, but that's just default. But, right now, I am making gifs out of some replays highlight reels I posted on Miiverse, so that's fun. Yup, yup. I have also been intensely fonting, and will likely not go to sleep for another three hours because I somehow became nocturnal. .-. But, yeah... gifs...

Clank

Hmm
I made chocolate cookies, but I didn't have enough oats, so I now am eating chocolate sauce with some oats mixed in there.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to memorize the name/symbol pairing for the elements, since I apparently have to have that down pat by Monday.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Well, I wanted to be playing Tomodachi Life, but since I have no money and that's not going to happen, I'm just sitting here on my couch surfin' the net on my TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom