• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It was quite a long day for me today (well, yesterday-today). I woke up at 6am and jumped on a train to the city to go to my Japanese school for a face to face lesson (usually we just do distance lessons on the phone and computer). We practiced speaking exams and even did some drama in Japanese which was really fun. Then I jumped back on a train home and went straight to work after getting home, the shift was 4:30pm-1:30am and now here I am at almost 2am having just arrived home.
I'm tired as hell :P And tomorrow I am going to a meet up with some friends from another website to play Mario Kart 8 and hang out.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Today, I joined a small kingdom, and quickly became the king's right hand man. He then declared war on another kingdom, so I fought great battles! Sadly, the king went mad and began to attack our allied kingdom, leading me to abandon his orders, and become king myself. The other two nations quickly flocked to me, to see if I would have my kingdom help kill the other. When I declined the first nation's request, they declared war (again) leading me to lead a fight against them alongside the other kingdom. Things looked good until a group of bandits began to help the warring kingdom and destroying both kingdoms (and killing me, of course).

P.s. I died in battle today and am writing this from the afterlife.

In reality, I did nothing today except watch two annoying kids (for free!) and all they wanted to do was play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (they whined the entire time) when all I wanted to do was play me some Twilight Princess!!

Fig

The Altruist
I could be saying that I'm playing Mario Kart 8 right now but it seems that I had to meet the terrible fate to wait until I can get my copy of the game. Instead, I watched the mutli Twitch of TheJWittz and TheJustinFlynn play Mario Kart 8 and did a giveaway in honor of Mario Kart 8. One thing that I did today was do my final presentation for my engineer workshop that I was a part of these past two weeks. It wasn't easy but man did I learn a lot about engineering. In fact, I just might change from electric/computer engineer to a civil engineer. Now with that out of the way, I just need to wait for my check of $700 to arrive so I can feel empowered by the hard work and effort that I put into the workshop.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
-Gave my cat some medicine
-Gardened
-Mowed
-Comforted medicated cat, tried to get her to eat
-Played Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Dragon Nest SEA
-Did an orientation at the local pet adoption center, played with the cats there
-Gave cat more medicine
-Visiting forums/playing Dragon Nest SEA

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I spent my entire morning until around 3pm out on the deck, enjoying the sun with my 3DS and a milkshake! :cool: Then I had to go out for a bit, came home, had dinner, did some work downstairs, then came back upstairs and now I am pretty much just chillin' on the computer with my speakers cranked. :)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I did an edit to the Pokemon Emerald ROM. I made it so the only accessible location in the game is the Battle Factory in the Battle Frontier. As soon as you exit the truck, you are in the Battle Factory. It's pretty cool.

Sheik

:the:
First, in the afternoon, I had my drum lesson. Then I went to the book store and got me some books (that book store is the coolest place ever, btw; I should really go there more often). Then the shoe store, then the grocery store, and now I'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom