• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I did some shopping earlier, got a bit of supplies for the new shower down here in my room as well as Animal Crossing: New Leaf since Aurrie-Angel wanted me to get it lol, and also I had exchanged some stuff that my mom had got for their washroom upstairs since she had changed her mind about the ones she wanted. Right now I'm just eating pizza though, might play some more Superstar Saga afterwards.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I started re-watching Attack on Titan today. I've also been reading a lot today. I did a little homework as well. Right now, I'm just hanging out, writing the next chapter in my fanfic, trying to avoid the migraine that is invading my head. I'm not doing so well with it considering I'm starting to feel the screw being in the roof of my mouth. *sighs* It's gonna be a loooooooooong night.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Had a lesson with my bowling coach.

That's cool! I used to bowl league but quit because of marching band. I went to state (for bowling) 5 years in a row. My brother also placed 4th in the nation for bowling in 2004.

As for me, I'm currently procrastinating talking to some friends and enjoying myself. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
After a great day with my family I am babysitting and making money at the same time while I browse Zd and talk to my best friend.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I went prom dress shopping today. It was fun. I got my prom dress and a couple of non-prom related things. I also got my nails done. That was relaxing-ish. I hardly ever get my nails done, so this was quite the treat. Note to self: remember to tell the person giving you a pedicure that you have really sensitive feet. :xd: I freaked him out a couple of times because my leg would jerk when he would touch a certain spot on my foot. Poor guy. We tipped him good XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom