• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Today, I threw up on the side of the road for the first time of my life! What a wonderful experience!!

Fig

The Altruist
I'm about to enter my Foundations to Engineering II class in a few minutes. From what I've gather on the syllabus, I believe we are going to use MATLAB, so that sounds really exciting! :)

I've been cleaning all day (well until i got on here) then i'm about to go to the gym... that is after i get my wallet from my friend who's at work..... oh and i visited ze ZD forums again for the first time in years! that is definitely a thing!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I was going to have a quiet day home, but instead ended up putting together a wardrobe that one of my neighbours gave me for free (she had gotten a new and bigger one and felt it was a shame if she had to throw away the old one), then had to go to the store to get hangers for all our coats and jackets. Happy with the result, but man did this day just run away from me. Other than that I've started playing ALBW in Hero Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom