• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well it's raining like CRAZY right now, and our garbage can tipped over and there was stuff all over the sidewalk, so I ran out in nothing but jeans and a t-shirt in the pouring rain and blaring winds and grabbed everything and tipped up the garbage can. I feel manly :yes:

キラ

Yo!
Listening to music I haven't listened to much at all since a year and a half ago. I forgot how good The White Stripes are. ^^

I'm finishing my picture I started earlier, I don't know if I wan't to use darker colours or brighter ones....

Fig

The Altruist
Been spending my day across the internet. :xd: But in all serious, I have been enjoying myself as I kick off my Spring Break (because apparently not everyone has Spring Break throughout next week =\) and finally relax for a while before I can go back to school! Sometimes we just need to take a break from things, even if they are what keep us alive and sane. It's quite comfortable to take a break from anything really to clear one's mind. Perhaps I'm just like that on how I see it, but it's what we all need: complete relaxation and comfort for a week is enough to get us back on our feet and prepare ourselves for the upcoming challenges in our life. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom