• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Washed the car.

Made 20 dollars out of it, too! :D

Daaaaang dude, 20 bucks just for washing the car? That's crazy, tell your parents thank you like 50 times :P

Well as for me, I got home from an amazing retreat, started feeling sick, took a shower, and now I'm feeling a bit better... But I really hope it doesn't get worse when I wake up

Daaaaang dude, 20 bucks just for washing the car? That's crazy, tell your parents thank you like 50 times :P

Well as for me, I got home from an amazing retreat, started feeling sick, took a shower, and now I'm feeling a bit better... But I really hope it doesn't get worse when I wake up

To be fair I actually work as a professional auto detailer, so I didn't JUST wash the car. I also vacuumed cleaned the windows and cleaned the rims

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well I got suspended... And now it's story time

To me, the sport of Track and Field is more than just a sport. It's taught me so so much throughout my life, some of my most treasured and emotional experiences have come from it. It just holds such a special place in my heart. Because honestly, it taught me what pushing through pain really is. I wouldn't be where I am right now, smiling, because I was only able to get through some of my sadness by pretending it was the last 100 meters of an 800, and the clock was ticking. And then I could smile. Track means so much to me.

Sadly... the people at my school don't think so. Everyone is about that basketball life. And personally, I can't stand basketball, but that's a different topic. Basically what they do is bash Track and say it's not a sport and only little girls do it and on and on and on and it pisses me off. It's like if someone called your wife ugly every day for 3 years. I mean of course I don't love Track as much as I would ever love a wife, but it just means so much to me.

Well today was the straw that broke the camel's back... Me and a few other people were sitting by this one teacher's desk, who's an awesome teacher. We were just chillin, and they brought up Track. And then they started saying things that made me mad, and I just couldn't take it any longer. I've taken it and sucked it up for 3 years, and today was the day I just couldn't anymore. I stood up and grabbed some books and threw them on the ground as hard as I could, ripping the cover off one, and I stormed out of the room, kicked the wall as hard as I could, and started walking down the hall. My teacher called for me to come back, but I just ignored her. And I walked outside and stood in the rain for a bit, and then went to my next class. I talked with my teacher, and she was just confused why I did that. I told her everything, she understood, and she honestly didn't want me to get a detention or be suspended. But it wasn't her call, it was the dean of men's. I talked with her and my mom for like 30 minutes after school, and it was actually really good. no one was mad at me, not even the dean. He just said hey, I understand, but we can't just let something like that go and give the idea to other students that you guys can get away with it.

So I understand... but it still pisses me off. I really don't want to be suspended, but I guess I have to take my punishment... I haven't freaked out like that in over a year though. The last time was January 2013, over a year ago. And the time before that was April 2012, yes I remember the exact situations, hence how I remember the months. But I've gotten so much better, I used to freak out like that every single week in elementary school, it was really bad in 6th grade. But I've gotten better, a lot better. I deal with things more and try to shove things off like they don't matter. But... today I just couldn't do it. So I guess I'll take my punishment =/ Even though it makes me mad. So that was my day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom