• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
So I made a girl's day today because I was her first customer to buy a cakepop from her! It was only $1, but she made it seem like she just earned $100. ^^ It just feels so good to help out others who are fundraising for either academic or community purposes and in this case it was both. ^^ I'll post a picture of the cakepop later today! It was so good too! :Q___ The next time I see her, I'm going to buy ten more because it was so good! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Finally arrived at my university after a long period of traffic. Everyone driving had to be careful as we are currently below freezing point. Hopefully, everyone is safe and sound throughout the rest of the day. ;^;

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just got done reading Vipee's update, planning on having dinner now and then we'll see. Some friend of mine wants me to look at Amazon and pick a game. lol Guess that is for Valentine's?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Finally went and checked out the Starbucks that opened in my time a while ago :) I love their Strawberry & Cream, and I'm so happy I don't have to travel abroad to get them anymore :P Also tested out the new Frozen Yoghurt place, yum! I bought myself some new boardgames, and then made pizza when I got home :)

キラ

Yo!
Getting ready for a miserable day at work. I had a long break from work because I have an ankle injury, but I still have yet to see the orphopedic doctor. My appointment is on Tuesday. My ankle is gonna hurt so bad. I feel like the money isn't worth it anymore. I hate dealing with old people telling me how to do my job.

I hate my job. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom