• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
I keep on procrastinating whenever I really want to post here on the forums! I use to have a single window of tabs but I currently have two tabs totally over 80 tabs right now! :sweat:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I sang Chop Suey with a bunch of drunkards in the guitar room...

Nah, they weren't drunk. They sounded like it though. All of us did (including me). And I'm about to start a project for school.

Worked on some writing today. Finished a draft for an old story. It's going to need a lot of rewriting, but at least I have something. And I pulled out my ALBW fanfic to poke at it a little, but didn't make much headway. I'm writing outside my usual genre with that one (in addition to writing outside my usual canon), and it's kind of a frustrating experience; sort of like learning to write all over again.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm simply enjoying the weekend. Just also saw the first episode of the Pokemon the series: XY anime in English. :xd: I know it has a terrible script but hey, watching Pokemon in the morning is always a great way to start off the day. :D *goes back to posting onto his many tabs* :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom