• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I got up late because it's Sunday and mornings are therefore nonexistent. I then ate some food because food is pivotal for human survival. Went the gym and they had my New Zealand internship interview, which was odd but it went well.

So a lazy but kind of productive Sunday.

Fig

The Altruist
I really need to stop procrastinating if I really want to post on those tabs! :sweat: Why can't time just pause and let me post while no is for just today? :?
6iVvM.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
I am procrastinating on my posting even though I said I would! D: Someone please count the amount of tabs I have on the picture below, as I would like to see how many I will have left by the time of the response. :sweat:
6j4vX.jpg

I basically spent the entire day in the forums with the except of going to church, taking my mother and brother for lunch, and cleaning the house! ^^ It's actually been a great day for me! Hopefully this can continue throughout my life! Oh also, I lost about 10 tabs as I posted today! So that's a plus for me! :P

Last edited:
I
  • woke up
    *turned my PC on
    *began playing final fantasy tactics advance
    *ate a salad
    *played final fantasy tactics some more
    *ate some left over spaghetti
    *played final fantasy even more
    *beat the main story line
    *played a few extra missions
    *pilled Google Chrome up
    *clicked on the link to Zelda Dungeon
    *clicked on the "General Discussion" tab
    *began typing this
    *fixed some typos
    *and hit enter when I was done typing this

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I wrote an English essay for like, several hours (hooray for procrastination!) then watched one of the most intense Agents of Shield episode. I began speaking gibberish I was so excited...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Read a book, spent five hours in class, drove two hours in the car, made dinner (chili), hung brochures for a conference, watched a bit of TV with the better half, wrote a book review.

Now I'm going to bed so I can get three hours of sleep before another day in the meat grinder.

Fig

The Altruist
Well right now I just finished eating the breakfast that my dear mother left as she went to work. I will probably take a shower in roughly ten to twenty minutes so I don't procrastinate throughout the rest of the day. :sweat: *checks his clock*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom