• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Very busy with phonecalls to companies for a job and I received some positive news. Now I have to wait :D This one I applied for a bit earlier but they don't need people till halway/end januari

Just like me, I have to wait a week for my interview. :cool:

Oh, and reading Vipee's story.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm just being on the internet as usual. Nothing to extreme, nothing to simply. Then again, I do have to clean my side of the room as it is slightly becoming a mess at this moment in time. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well I have some hot coffee here at my desk begging to be drunk. XD So I will prolly do that and perhaps start Ev training for realz now. I said I was going to do it back then but I have not had the time. ;)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Today, I glanced Marley & Me when the dog was dying....ten seconds later I was laying with my dogs and bawling my eyes out.

'Cause I am a man!!!!

Spent way more time than I really wanted to waiting for a bus in the cold so that I could go mail a parcel. I'm definitely going to be happy when winter is over; too bad it's several more months.

Also, started playing Phantom Hourglass. Playing using stylus + touchscreen feels so weird; I'm just not used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom