• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I had to wake up early and go to golf, which was freaking horrible since I went to bed at like 3am. Then I went shopping and stuff (stuff meaning whatever you think it means).

Fig

The Altruist
Well right now I am currently getting ready to meet with my counselor today at 3:30 PM (Central). I'm positive it is going to run smoothly as he has been a huge help in resolving my depression. I swear, things could have been very worse for me had I not had the courage to seek professional help. I would like to thank my counselor for being there for since we first met! Can't wait to meet him today and tell him my progress of how well I'm taking my depression! :)

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
For realsies? What you do??

I fell asleep in the locker room during break and... overslept xD The manager walked in on me and yelled for a good 15 minutes. :(

S'all good though, I got a call saying to come back tomorrow, so I'm still employed. It was just a warning. :P

Fig

The Altruist
Ah, there's nothing better than that incredible feeling of shaving! I really needed it too as my beard grew extremely fast this time around. I don't know how to explain but my hair has a a weird growth rate. Sometimes it takes a week or two to have a full grown beard, other times can grow back in a matter of a day or two. That said, I'm always hoping it is always the former as I don't want to constantly be shaving for the rest of my life! :D :cooky:

I was just looking up some clips from A Link Between Worlds in order to make sure I've been getting Ravio's speech patterns right in the fanfiction I've been working on. Luckily, I think his scenes will be okay, so I won't need to do rewriting there. (Everywhere else, on the other hand.... Well.)

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I've got this weekend off from work, so from today on, I'm gonna spend it in the best way possible.

I'm gonna stay indoors all weekend and attempt to put a dent in the backlog of video games that I've accumulated over the last year. How far behind am I? A Link Between Worlds and Pandora's Tower still sit in their shrink wrap tombs, and I have yet to finish Pokémon X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom