• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I got things finalized to start my literary ambitions, and set up various links on my online profiles.

And I bombed people with this!

[video=youtube;aDTwO0TlwOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aDTwO0TlwOU[/video]

Link to my book is below. Click the friendly running winged lion.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I woke up, made some coffee, sat down and read Myriad's story, and now I am here telling you all that I am about to initiate my writing motor. XD

Fig

The Altruist
Watching a Shofu battle so I ca prepare myself for the Pokemon League! :lol: Hopefully I can do incredible in this tournament. I'm not ashamed to ask for help with my breeding. Any form of help will be appreciated. :3 Thank you and have a beautiful day/evening! :wave:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Watching a Shofu battle so I ca prepare myself for the Pokemon League! :lol: Hopefully I can do incredible in this tournament. I'm not ashamed to ask for help with my breeding. Any form of help will be appreciated. :3 Thank you and have a beautiful day/evening! :wave:

I'd help you, but I don't know crap about breeding competitive pokes. XD

Anyway, you know what I am doing: W R I T I N G.

I'm trying to stop procrastinating so I can finish this drawing

But seeing how I'm still writing this post it will never be finished

Fig

The Altruist
Alas I have fallen to my old habit and currently have been awake for 17-18 hours. It's not that I don't want to sleep, but because now I of what I have to do in order to keep everything in order being over-stacked in my life, I can't accept any moment of rest until I completely finish the job. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom