• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Clank

Hmm
Watching my nephew exercise, like why do people do that, if you are that desperate to be active then do some work...

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I'm dying. It feels like 1am, and I just watched Paranormal Activity 3 all alone. My neighbor probably thought that I was being brutally murdered. Now I'm just chilling in my room, waiting for something to jump out of my closed. I'm all hidden under my blankets with probably 15 of my favourite teddy bears, playing Zelda games in greyscale and jumping at small noises. You know, the usual. ;)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well, this was YESTERDAY and not today, but nothing has actually happened yet today, so…

Yesterday I was playing some Sonic Adventure DX. Except, I've played it so many times now, I decided it would be hilarious if I set all the text to Japanese and the 'subtitles' in English. Best. Choice. Ever. The Japanese version is WAY more hilarious than the English one, especially since I understood tiny little bits of what they were saying sometimes that wasn't even close to what the English was. And Knuckle's 'oh no' in English during your battle with him is replaced by 'AUUUUUGH'!!!

Oh yeah, and that game is so glitched it's hilarious.

... and then I got to Big's part of the game…

Screw this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom