• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
I'm just finished revisiting Serebii and I'll will be posting on later today! Someone should send me a VM to remind me, as I tend to forget on a daily basis! :lol:

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Today I had the guts to ask out the girl I like. Her hair is white blond and she has big blue anime eyes. I asked her out and she said yes! Really happy now, so we went to the cinema. I really hope we marry someday, because I really like her and the date went well. She is back at her place, but we have already arranged a second date.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'll be doing nothing but sleep, play video games and mess around on the computer cuz work has been whooping my butt lately to the point that within a 3 day period I got 6 hours of sleep.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Now that school is out, I will do some Shoutboxxing (exqueeze me, Chatboxxing) and then I will go home and crave pizza, and then wish I wasn't so skinny just to be hipster. Got that? Good.

Today I had the guts to ask out the girl I like. Her hair is white blond and she has big blue anime eyes. I asked her out and she said yes! Really happy now, so we went to the cinema. I really hope we marry someday, because I really like her and the date went well. She is back at her place, but we have already arranged a second date.

I wish I had anime eyes. Was it Zelda?

Blue_Anime_Eyes_by_Shadra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom