• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Posting. Or in other words, helping this site grow more and more. ;) And also playing Deity Wars: I'm addicted to it now, I guess. XD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just got Star Fox 64 on the Wii VC even though my Wii is at my mom's house and I'm still at my dad's for 2 weeks. :P

Just got home from work. At the moment I am simultaneously browsing DGN, modding my tablet beyond its limits, and contemplating eating something...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I am doing what I do almost every night at like, 2-3am. Waiting for the boyfriend to come home! So, sat in bed on the laptop watching stupid Youtube videos and listening to music. I like to stay up to say hello and stuff though we're usually asleep in about 5 minutes. Or 45 minutes, depends.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Sitting on a train eating McDonalds. I just went shopping for household stuff (towels, soap, multi purpose cleaner, boring stuff etc...). I managed to spend $170, then I looked into my bank account and saw that after spending the $170 my account hadn't lost $170, it gained about $50. Then I realized it was too good to be true and my pay went in early today :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Laying in my bed daydreaming at night. I really want to do some naughty things but it's against the code. Hang the code! /shot

bunny

birb overlord
Blowing my nose while thinking about what time I should go to bed tonight. :I Also, I'm deciding how long I should procrastinate packing for tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom