• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Browsing ZD, watching the Dreamhack DotA 2 tournament in the background. Considering adding Animal Crossing to the mix.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome, Termy. I just got a GF today, so all is well for me. Wish you luck with that damsel. ;)

Well, about to go have some pizza with cherry coke, then I am also playing Deity Wars on my phone and trying to get some rare cards. I did my Guild on Wheels update for the day earlier, but I hope to have another one up later if I can.

Dan

Awesome, Termy. I just got a GF today, so all is well for me. Wish you luck with that damsel. ;)

Well, about to go have some pizza with cherry coke, then I am also playing Deity Wars on my phone and trying to get some rare cards. I did my Guild on Wheels update for the day earlier, but I hope to have another one up later if I can.

And to think you wanted to spend time writing a book and hangin out on ZD :P
Congrats atsuma!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Talking in the shout box Climbing Tartarus and lerning how to cook all at the same time. Lets hope I don't end up fusing a persona :P.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Dan I also have a life to live. ;)

Anyway, getting ready to drink some coffee and you know the rest, right? No? Whacha mean no? :lol: I'll tell you then...And about to start writing on my story. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom