• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The world is not rainbows and sunshine. Unlike many folks' perception of this Earth, the world is grey with hatred seething through its veins. Any notion of a "happy family" should be shot down; it's make-believe at best. It is never easy to obtain anything in this world. There's only the Hard way, and the Harder way; the Harder way is typically crafted by your own (in)actions.

That being said, it is our job as adults and young adults to stop babying our fellow young adults. If you're being bullied, don't run away. Running away will seldom solve your problems. Rather, stand up and fight. If you're taking losses at a job, do your best to make up for them, so long as it's within reason(note: doing is very different from trying, and you can only know the difference once you do.). Quitting will not solve anything, and I learned this the harder way.

What I am currently doing is trying to find better ways to articulate myself and get my point across. I would never learn how to begin to try if the world was babied for me.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Questioning if I spend too much time playing videogames... while... playing videogames.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm done with my intake of Shark Week of today, reading some Yu-Gi-Oh blogs and videos, waiting for the new Nintendo Direct, and also waiting for the Zelda Dungeon Marathon to start! So many things to do, yet so little time wouldn't you guys agree? :kawaii:

Fig

The Altruist
Now I am waiting for Nintendo Direct to start, which will be at 9:00 AM for me as I live in Central Time. I showered just for the occasion. I also woke up early for the occasion, which just happened around a half hour ago. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom