• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Went shopping today looking for a pair of trainers... I never realised I had big feet, there was absolutely nothing there that fit me. >_< Finally found something on the internet, so I basically wasted a whole day. Ugh.

Djinn

and Tonic
I got to watch a movie that comes out in September at Sony, that was fun. Got to meet more industry types. And nearly everyone there was connected in some way to either Sony, a production or at least a close relative of someone in the business.

Movie wasn't bad, but I mostly hit neutral opinion on nearly everything when it came up. Started to forget about the hand thing after a while into it.

So I just got lectured by this one Japanese lady who came in as a customer at my restaurant.

That Old Hag: I don't like your attitude. I no give tip to you.

Simin Megistus: Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I'm deeply apologetic for my blunder of getting on your nerves. :cool:

My co-worker: Dude, why'd you let yourself get sermoned by that hag?

Simin Megistus: One, it made me laugh that she could not understand my super grandiosely formal Japanese, even though she's Japanese. Two, I'm free to decry and deride her later on at my free will. X3

That's right folks, don't get enraged at small things if you know that and you're in fact better and smarter than them. :crisis:

Simin smiles and giggles as he types this message. ^^

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I had a pretty long day at Uni today. When I left home this morning my family were all still asleep and I just got home to them being all asleep now. Gotta get up for work tomorrow before they wake up too, yay.

Survived my first day at college! ^^ Met some nice people and didn't get lost which is good. I'm going to be really lazy for the next couple hours now! ;)

ILU

i luv u
Worked on my Zelda shelf. Only one railing has a stud, and the other is in drywall.... I used anchors, but I'm really worried that the weight will bring it crashing down.

Got a haircut, too. Feels good mang.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Survived my first day at college! ^^ Met some nice people and didn't get lost which is good. I'm going to be really lazy for the next couple hours now! ;)

Well deserved!

I'm reading some cases and writing case descriptions for them. I always "knew" I liked law, but I never knew I would love it this much. I love everything we're learning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom