• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Silently begging the microwave to pop my popcorn more quietly so my parents don't wake up wondering why I'm scavenging for food after midnight. :coolsar:

Reactions: Pen

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Not much yet today, but yesterday I decided to start a new Minecraft survival game, because in the one I was already playing I was just not finding any villages or structures. Took me a while with the new one (large biodomes), but I FINALLY found a village, so I feel more confident with this game :P

Bishop Rodan

Godslayer
I am currently scrambling to finish two final papers, due tomorrow and Tuesday. The end of the semester is always stressful.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I said "garborator" (or however you damn Canadians say it). What is wrong with me!?!?:gasoline:

Pen

The game is on!
I had a long and enjoyable day today. It started off a little bit boring in school, but from around 11PM this evening it got immensely better! :) Been up for over 21 hours, and I'm heading off to bed right now. ^^

Pen

The game is on!
So today after school I decided to take a walk around my hometown where I've lived since late August last year, to explore a little. It had been raining all day, but when I started my adventurous walk, the rain had just stopped. I started by buying myself a hamburger that I ate as I started walking through a park along the lake that my town is located by. I walked in that direction for a really long time until I reached a large camping site that was apparently located just outside of my town's "border". I turned around there and started walking another way back into town. On my way I stumbled across a health centre where I spontaneously went in and registered myself, because why the heck not? And they gave me a bottle of water as a thank you gift because I registered myself there, which was perfect as I hadn't gotten anything to drink with my hamburger. Yay! After that I walked to the square in town, but from there I walked up a street I'd never been to before. Just as I thought I was heading in the direction of my home, I walked past a sign that read "Nature Path" which pointed into a little forest area right next to the pavement I was walking on. So instead of just walking on home, I decided to walk the "Nature Path"! It was a muddy and overgrown narrow path with loads of crossroads and dead ends, but after a long time of wandering around amongst the trees there, I ended up at some school I had never seen before... Miraculously though, one of the roads that went right past that school was a road that I know of that is very close to my home, so I was luckily able to easily find my way home from there. And right as I was closing in on my home I spotted a group of about 10 or 15 pidgins flying around in circles over and over. I even stopped to watch them for a few minutes and they all just kept circulating around overhead. :\

I just got home after that two hour long walk. Throughout the whole thing I was listening to Elton John's Honky Cat in repeat in my iPod lol. It was very exciting and I was able to get a little more familiar with my hometown, which btw I'm moving out of in July, so yeah. But it was a lot of fun having that little adventure today.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm about to go and search my room for some old fan fictions I wrote when I was 12. I remember they were really funny, so I thought that if I can find them, I'd post them on ZD. :D

Other than that, I went to the mall today and looked around but didn't buy anything. It was nice! Also, the sun came out after a long and rainy weekend which always puts me in a good mood. ^^

Reactions: Pen

Dan

I'm about to go and search my room for some old fan fictions I wrote when I was 12. I remember they were really funny, so I thought that if I can find them, I'd post them on ZD. :D

Other than that, I went to the mall today and looked around but didn't buy anything. It was nice! Also, the sun came out after a long and rainy weekend which always puts me in a good mood. ^^

Do most girls keep their old fan fiction that they had written when they were a kid laying around their room for a long period of time? I only ask this as I've twice now discovered fan fiction by accident whilst in my female friends rooms.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Do most girls keep their old fan fiction that they had written when they were a kid laying around their room for a long period of time? I only ask this as I've twice now discovered fan fiction by accident whilst in my female friends rooms.

XD I'm sure it's in a notebook somewhere under my bed. That's usually where I toss old stuff. I wouldn't say I'm a pack rat, but I like keeping old things I've written as I enjoy looking back at how silly they were lol.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
So today after school I decided to take a walk around my hometown where I've lived since late August last year, to explore a little. It had been raining all day, but when I started my adventurous walk, the rain had just stopped. I started by buying myself a hamburger that I ate as I started walking through a park along the lake that my town is located by. I walked in that direction for a really long time until I reached a large camping site that was apparently located just outside of my town's "border". I turned around there and started walking another way back into town. On my way I stumbled across a health centre where I spontaneously went in and registered myself, because why the heck not? And they gave me a bottle of water as a thank you gift because I registered myself there, which was perfect as I hadn't gotten anything to drink with my hamburger. Yay! After that I walked to the square in town, but from there I walked up a street I'd never been to before. Just as I thought I was heading in the direction of my home, I walked past a sign that read "Nature Path" which pointed into a little forest area right next to the pavement I was walking on. So instead of just walking on home, I decided to walk the "Nature Path"! It was a muddy and overgrown narrow path with loads of crossroads and dead ends, but after a long time of wandering around amongst the trees there, I ended up at some school I had never seen before... Miraculously though, one of the roads that went right past that school was a road that I know of that is very close to my home, so I was luckily able to easily find my way home from there. And right as I was closing in on my home I spotted a group of about 10 or 15 pidgins flying around in circles over and over. I even stopped to watch them for a few minutes and they all just kept circulating around overhead. :\

I just got home after that two hour long walk. Throughout the whole thing I was listening to Elton John's Honky Cat in repeat in my iPod lol. It was very exciting and I was able to get a little more familiar with my hometown, which btw I'm moving out of in July, so yeah. But it was a lot of fun having that little adventure today.

That actually sounds delightful. I haven't taken a walk and explored like that in about 5 years. Before, I used to do it all the time, but now, who has the time!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom