• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Salem

SICK
I was trying to finish my assignment for this week, and then a short rest for the exams for next week, actually I only have 2 exams so it's not too bad.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I interviewed with one of the human services department heads about where I can intern for Directed Practice next semester, and we got three places picked out that are all mostly focused on working with kids, like mostly helping them with after-school activities and one is working with kids adjusting to foster homes or new families and such. I still gotta call them and see if I can intern at any of them, but I gotta get a resume sorted out and probably a background check too.

I also interviewed my Theories of Counseling teacher after class for my recommendation report for tech writing. I'm writing about police brutality, and she's a retired police officer/FBI agent/air force cop, so she was the perfect person to interview. We had a great discussion about the subject and it was really helpful.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Went with my parents to my grandpa's to meet the priest who's doing the funeral. Turns out he did my confirmation 16 years ago - thought there was something familiar about him.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Today I didn't sleep, I took some painkillers that made everything go a bit crazy, I watched my face swell up to the size of a pumpkin and I ate soup, and read like a quarter of Game of Thrones

Pen

The game is on!
Today was a very, very nice day for me. I had music theory class in the morning, and around noon I went and bought some useful stuff in town and had a nice lunch with a friend. When I got home I watched a few episodes of The Legend of Korra with my roommate, and after that I took a nice little nap for an hour. After that I spent the next three hours or so talking to the lovely @Ari. And now I've been spending the last time of my day composing a little for a school assignment.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I woke up at 2 am and started to sneeze 12 times, then I watched Supernatural, Sneezed another 12 times, breakfast, sneezing again, meeting with the counselor (amazing woman) and then sneezing again, did almost 3 hours of walking, sneezing again 17 times, now I'm cooking dinner and drinking coffee and sneeze of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom