• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS What Could We See in Majora's Mask 3D?

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Hey everyone. I know I haven't spoken to anyone in the forums in a long time, but the announcement of Majora's Mask 3D has renewed my interest, personally.

I have been doing some serious thinking since Majora's Mask 3D was announced. I went straight to thinking about the differences between Ocarina of Time and it's 3D version and how they could incorporate some of the features into Majora's Mask 3D.
It would be strange to see the possibility of a Master Quest for it. As if Stone Tower weren't confusing enough. Would they do it for the sake of something new, something to keep others playing, or some kind of tradition? Even if they did, would they do the same and mirror the maps and change the dungeon, or do you think they could pull off something new?
A recent article stating Pop Fiction did a research on the history of the Deku Butler's son got me thinking. Could Nintendo possibly renew it as a new quest? It's hard to tell with the game not near close yet. When beating Majora's Mask on my Gamecube, the side quest endings felt incomplete to me. The game's ending left so many questions.
As far as a Gossip Stone that gives hints goes, I strongly believe they will make another appearance.
Now there's Streetpass. Ocarina of Time did not feature any sort of Steetpass, but could that be changed? I know that many people in my area became upset over this, and surely Nintendo has heard our thoughts.

What do you think they could possibly produce that will renew our interest in Majora's Mask 3D?

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Majora's mask is very side quested oriented, it has its main storyline but a lot of the game is side questing. I like the idea of the side quests, but maybe just add little hints or something on some of the side quests and too make it more in depth. but Majora's mask has been one of my favorite Zelda games since 7th grade so I think its good as it is. maybe few more mini games.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I agree that they should make a side quest relating to the Deku Butler's son. Maybe make it a bonus quest after beating the game because:

One of the last scenes at the end credits shows the Deku Butler looking angrily at the dead Deku from the beginning of the game. So it would be interesting to possibly do that quest right after they show that cutscene? Idk.

Maybe you could only get this side quest if you not only beat the main game but collect all the fairies and complete all the original side quests, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom