• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Youre Thoughts About Fsa?

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
personally i love the game but i always hear people talk crap on it. i mean its fun to play even if your alone! in fact ive played through even more times than oot. does anyone else play it avidly?

Pen

The game is on!
I'm playing it right now actually. In my opinion it's a fantastic video game, both FS and FSA are grand but very different from the rest of the Zelda games. I only play FSA on my own and it's working out very well. Most of the puzzles in the game are really unique, just because the gameplay is unique. In my opinion the game is extremely underrated and deserves much more attention.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
It would be an excellent and brilliant game if it was not level an stage based. I would love it if it had an overworld... it had a lot of lost potential. Other than that it was a really fun game! The items were really creative too! (I loved the flame thrower!) Playing with friends is better than playing alone. FSA was also better than FS...

Four Swords Adventures is quite a fun game, very nostalgic and challenging at the same time. I'm currently playing it right now and I am stuck on lv 7. I just don't know where to go and what to do. But I like that because it's challenging unlike the 3D games.

They were by no means bad games but to me I never really liked them all that much. I did like the originality of being able to use more than 1 link as well as the good multiplayer aspect (in comparison to PH's multiplayer).

It's an excellent game, underrated, and a billion times better than FS.

The tower level towards the end of the game was just brilliant

Big Octo

=^)
I've played through it 2 times, but I did so alone. Nonetheless, it was still enjoyable, but always better if you have someone else to play with.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
i remember back when i was in 3rd grade when i saw four swords adventures in game section of sears,i effing wanted that **** [b/c it was zelda,i loved wind waker]
but within a week or 2 of playing it,my stupid impatient child mind made me hate it,i never got past the 2nd level or whatever

what i remember most about disliking it is that it was hard [ain't that a shocker] and i couldn't save unless i beat the level,so then i gave it to my friend mogurface

.....im a dumbass -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom