• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Top 3 Sonic Games?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I searched for days and I could not find a similar thread. :rolleyes:

Anyway, what are your top five Sonic the Hedgehog games?

These are my favorites
-Sonic 3 and Knuckles
I love everything about this game. One of my favorite features that it has is the Save feature.
It has awesome music and great level designs.
-Sonic Colors
It's a great game. It has pretty much everything I could ask for from Sonic.
-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Being able to play as six Sonic characters is pretty cool. The Chao Garden is a great way to kill time.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Battle
Sonic Adventure 2

I've no qualms with the majority of the Genesis titles (or Sonic 3D Blast), it's just the above three ultimately gave me the most enjoyable experience. I loved the 2.5D fighting of Battle, the 3D overworld of Adventure, and the final boss (as well as the inclusion of Shadow) in Adventure 2. :3

Sonic Adventure
Sonic 1
Sonic and Knuckles

I really dislike newer Sonic games, even Sonic Adventure 2, while charming for it's time, is dreadful to play now. Sonic Heroes and Sonic Generations are the only newer ones I think are ok.

1.Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
2.Sonic Adventure DX
3.Sonic Generations

Generations could have been my favorite,but I don't like the fact that the story is so focus on Sonic and Tails and the game could have been so much better with more Era,like the Advance Era or the Gamegear era and the game was too short.Colors could have been my favorite as well,but its WAY too short and the story focus only on Sonic and Tails.Unleashed could also have been my favorite,but I hate the Werehog and Knuckles and Shadow are not in the game.As for the Classic games,I like them a lot,but I'm more a 3D guy,but my favorite classic game is Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Sonic A2B
Sonic ADX
Third place either goes to 2006 if I can say I like what it could of been, but if it has to be as it is, then heroes.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
3. Sonic Generations

I generally liked the old Sonics more than the new ones, but I do have really huge soft spot for Adventure 2, since it was one of my favorite games for the GC. I also quite enjoyed Sonic Generations, for the mere fact that they remade my favorite two levels in the Sonic franchise: Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom